Friday, December 14, 2012

snapshots: a golden brown christmas

it is not unknown among my friends and family that i absolutely LOVE the holiday season. :) I love buying presents then wrapping them, attending parties (and dressing up for them!), and the food! preparing and eating all the food!!

the first of all of these was a our surfers Christmas party! {thanks Mika for letting us parteh in your house! and also inventing the title of this post ;)} And since we're always seeing each other half naked and wet, we decided to dress up a bit for our party ;)

the very nicely decorated tree of the Santoses :)

photo by Charlie Gomez
and the fun starts...




photo by Charlie Gomez


wrinkleh...

one reason that i was not super happy during this party was because my soul sistah Nina wasn't there... :( 
sooo... this is what I did.
.
.
.
.

#whatiwore SM Dep't store dress, f21 sandals, chloe bag

merry Christmas my beautiful brown friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment