Thursday, March 14, 2013

gravity


on repeat on my ipod. love her.



Something always brings me back to youIt never takes too longNo matter what I say or doI still feel you here 'til the moment I'm gone

You hold me without touchYou keep me without chainsI never wanted anything so muchThan to drown in your love and not feel your rain

Set me free, leave me beI don't wanna fall another moment into your gravityHere I am and I stand so tallI'm just the way I'm supposed to beBut you're on to me and all over me

You loved me 'cause I'm fragileWhen I thought that I was strongBut you touch me for a little whileAnd all my fragile strength is gone

Set me free, leave me beI don't wanna fall another moment into your gravityHere I am and I stand so tallI'm just the way I'm supposed to beBut you're on to me and all over me

I live here on my kneesAs I try to make you seeThat you're everything I think I needHere on the ground

But you're neither friend nor foeThough I can't seem to let you goThe one thing that I still knowIs that you're keeping me downYou're keeping me down

You're on to me, on to me and all overSomething always brings me back to youIt never takes too long


No comments:

Post a Comment