Thursday, April 25, 2013

waveless




Born with naturally curly (sometimes wavy, sometimes frizzy) hair, and not really being anal about hair care, rare are the times that i take the time to straighten my locks. So it was quite a surprise that I got the urge to do it twice in a week! Headed to the salon last week for a wedding I attended and two days after, did it at home with my mom's help for a friend's baby shower.

I do love my curly locks, but what do you think about my waveless hair?



Zara shift dress, borrowed clutch, Steve Madden pumps


with the lovely Kim Jones

color coordinated with these lovely ladies 

Forever 21 shorts; Topshop camisole; Chloe Marcie mini shoulder bag; Payless ballet flats

5 comments:

  1. you are so pretty with any kind of hair! Long, short, medium, curly, straight, wavy, wet, dry! Hair of the Century. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such an awesome blog, first off all - kudos! My bf is a surfer, so I feel and appreciate the lifestyle you ocean addicts possess ; ) But the one question I have for you is (if you don't mind me asking), where do you go to get your hair colored? Both straight and curly hair fit you, but your hair color is awesome! Would love to go to your colorist :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks so much! :)

      The top part of my hair is my natural hair color, the bottom part, I just did a DIY ombre (thanks youtube tutorial!) :)

      Delete
    2. oh, that and a little bit of salt water and sun damage :)

      Delete
  3. I like straight hair and wavy on the tip. I'm following u now on google friend connect. :)

    KT of ktlifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete