Thursday, November 17, 2011

sartorial

sar.to.rial - adjective. of or pertaining to clothing or style or manner of dress



A few months back, I was lucky enough to be chosen by Ira Gioretti to be featured in one Powerplant Mall's facebook albums called 'Sartorial Fridays'. Basically, on a Friday, a couple (?) of photographers roam around the mall looking for people who are well-dressed. 

At first I was kind of freaked out because you sort of feel when someone is following you right? Well he WAS following me but for this reason. He explained to me about this sartorial friday thing. 

Here is my good friend Tin and her fiance Eric,
also featured in Powerplant Mall's Sartorial Fridays album.


And the good thing about being featured here is you get free movie passes for two! Yey! More reasons to dress well!

.


No comments:

Post a Comment