Charlie Gomez is the cousin of one of my BFFs Nina. He is one of the nicest guys ever and takes amazing photos!!!
Here are his 9 current obsessions:
- Breaking Bad - I caught on the series late but now I'm addicted. You never know what's going to happen next.
- Steve McCury - His portraits reveal the souls of his subjects through their eyes like no other photographer. His photography makes me want to travel to far off places and experience the world.
- Leica X1 - It has the power of a DSLR w/ classic Leica design and Leica glass and it fits in my pocket. The X1 has been my go to travel camera when I don't feel like packing my Canon 5D Mark II.
- Saturdays Syrf NYC - The surf and coffee shop that made surfing cool in NYC. You can find me here Saturday mornings getting my cafe latte, chatting with the friendly staff and catching up on the latest styles.
- Wes Anderson - My favorite director of all time. Looking forward to his latest movie "Moonrise Kingdom" in 2012.
- Radiohead - Finally seeing them live in 2011 cemented their place as on of my favorite bands of all time, coming very close to Beatles status. Thom York is a genius.
- Paia - The sleepy little utopian town along the Hana Highway in Maui might just be the happiest place in the world. I hope to live there someday.
- Quoddy - I have 4 different pairs of shoes from the footwear brand that's handsewn in Maine, USA. My favorite is the Maliseet.
- Bikram Yoga - I was late to the yoga party and my body is thanking me after putting it through years of torture lifting weights. Namaste.