Tuesday, August 14, 2012

hongky


On a whim, my crazy friends and I booked a 4 day trip to Hong Kong last Aug 3-6. :) 
Went with the weirdest herd ever, but I had the best time.

Our host, Mia's, itinerary for us

I think Hong Kong is so New York when you're in central or causeway bay...yet so european in the outskirts of the city. 





a very useful sign especially coming from a country where we drive on the right side of the road.

photo by Charlie Gomez

we were there in time for the half naked boys parading around the city for the opening of the new Abercrombie & Fitch store. lucky!! haha






photo by Charlie Gomez

my favorite skyscraper in the world. :) The Bank of China Tower by IM Pei.


lamma island

photo by Charlie Gomez

photo by Charlie Gomez

a nice getaway from the city...by going to another city. hahaha something other than surfing ;)

photo by Charlie Gomez


the best host ever! Thanks Mia! and thanks to the Sebastian Family for accommodating us! :)

photos from my Lumix TS1, instagram feed (@nikkidelapaz) and pictureshow filter



No comments:

Post a Comment