Friday, August 3, 2012

lianne la havas

absolutely loving this girl!

Is your love big enough?

Found myself in a secondI found my self in a second-hand guitarNever thought it would happenBut IFound myself in a second-hand guitar

So I've just got to knowI truly have to knowSo you've got to let me know

Is your love big enoughFor what's to come?

Got so hot in the cityThat IForgot everything that I was looking forMade my way to the dance floorAnd IDanced til I wasn't drunk anymore

So I've just got to knowI truly have to knowBoy, you've got to let me know

Is your love big enoughFor what's to come?Baby, let me knowIs your love big enough, the path is doneBaby let me know

UndergroundUndergroundWith the friends I've foundFriends I've found

I screamI screamOn Second AvenueI screamOn Second Avenue

Is your love big enoughFor what's to come?Baby let me knowIs your love big enoughThe path is doneWon't you let me know

Is your love big enoughFor what's to come? (underground, underground with the friends I've found, friends I've found)Is your love big enough, big enough? (underground, underground with the friends I've found, friends I've found)

Is your love big enoughFor what's to come?Won't you let me knowIs your love big enoughThe path is done?

Is your love big enoughFor what's to come?(underground, underground with the friends I've found, friends I've found)Is your love big enough(underground, underground with the friends I've found)For what's to come?!

No comments:

Post a Comment