Friday, June 15, 2012

two - toned


I've been wanting to try the ombre hair trend for quite some time now. I asked around where I could get one and found out that Azta Urban Salon does great ombre jobs.

So about a month ago, when I got an invitation from blogger Alessandra Lanot to join her for a day at the salon, of course I said yes! {see her ombre hair review here}

First step (and longest!) is to bleach the hair that you want to be light. Mine took 4 hours to bleach! Then the color (in my case ash blonde) will be applied and allowed to set. 
stylist Jo doing his thing :)

I know, I know, this is quite a 'safe' ombre. Next time maybe I'll go for a lighter blonde at the tips or even a bright funky color. We'll see.

For now, I'll enjoy my ashy! Thanks Azta! :)




check out Azta's facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/AztaUrbanSalon
ombre service menu


AZTA Urban Salon
Eastwood Branch
2/F Eastwood CityWalk
Eastwood City, E. Rodriguez Ave, Quezon City
(02) 6876527

No comments:

Post a Comment