Saturday, January 26, 2013

not quite twins

photo by Charlie Gomez {Boracay 2012}
I have this friend. Her name is Nina. She is my best friend, we get each other all the time without having to explain ourselves, we laugh at the shallowest things, we both love the ocean, we both love design, we enjoy our food, chug a pint of draft beer with ease, we love dressing up as much as dressing down in swimsuits... well you get my point. Basically, she's the Pinoy-Japanese version of me.

So here are some photos showing how since we are so much alike, we sort of tend to dress the same way...at the same time...WHEN WE'RE TOGETHER. {note: photo above: both wearing tube tops and sunnies (feb 2012)}

(fyi, all of these are UNPLANNED matching. kthxbye)

photo by Charlie Gomez 

December 2012 {LRI}


february 2009 - notice same colored shirt...as well as facial expression {Fiveforty Surfshop}


all black - august 2011 {Fiamma}

wearing black again at a friend's wedding - April 2010 {Fully booked function hall}

aaaand black again last year {Eastwood bowling alley}

guess who were both wearing pink tanks under their hoodies? (dec 2009) {our apartment, San Juan LU}

and guess who's shoes were EXACTLY alike {tin's party}

both wearing white tops with black stripes ... even matching the jeepney (2012) {San Juan LU}

AAAND not to mention matching sleepwear! :) (april 2010) {KVR, pagudpud}

these are just some of the times when we dress absolutely in sync. 
I therefore conclude, Nins, are you secretly spying on me choosing my clothes? haha kidding.

love you!

WATCH OUT FOR PART 2!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Love this Nikki! I'm glad I read it while you were there because naiyak tlga ako sa kakatawa. hahahaha!!! awwww classic!!! <3

    ReplyDelete