Friday, December 30, 2011

nine things: jab


My friend Jab. One of my best friends. I have known him since I was 5. Five! He's sort of like the my boy version. We like the same music, we both love the outdoors (him the mountains, me the ocean), we both would choose hanging out rather than clubbing, etc.

Right now, he's actually living our barkada's childhood dream. Travel. Experience the world. Soon, we will all join you!! 

his nine current obsessions? here.


  1. An espresso machine
  2. Machu Picchu - a dream come true for the 7 year old boy in me
  3. Corinne Bailey Rae - who gave my five days in Paris a soundtrack
  4. Cozumel - 'cause I'd like to dive again
  5. Mt. Pulag - Somehow this mountain has been calling my name for a while now
  6. Game of Thrones - between the books and the TV series from HBO. OMG.
  7. Express shark skin twill modern fit suit - A man's gotta keep his swag on
  8. Sushi - need I explain?
  9. Tag Heuer Aquaracer Chronograph - for my dirtieth birthday
---

check out Jab's blog at http://decafisforwimps1.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment