I haven't known Kim for a long time but I really enjoy her company! She's easy to be with and so fun and just such a cool girl. Not to mention gorgeous! She has a show on ETC called Etcetera which features stuff about style, beauty, tv, web & youth. Really cool so check it out!
x Here are her current obsessions x
- Madeleine Peyroux - she makes me feel like I'm somewhere in France next to a fireplace.
- Christmas fairy lights. Goes well when paired with my first obsession.
- Morocco- I have wanted to visit there for the longest time! 2012 perhaps :)
- Maxi skirts/dresses - my go to outfit when I'm feeling yucky/lazy (thanks for my latest addition to my wardrobe nix)
- Learning Tagalog!! Yes I'm obsessed. I want to know already!
- Chamomile tea - nothing caps off a long day like a warm mug of tea!
- Fresh flowers - underrated! I love walking into my condo with the smell/sight of fresh flowers greeting me!
- Moroccan Oil..mostly because it's Moroccan but it does actually work wonders for my hair! www.moroccanoil.com
- Inslee. Love her work, she inspires my own watercolor paintings. www.inslee.net
check out Kim's blog at http://kimcjones.blogspot.com/