This is my soul sister Nina! She's one AWESOME interior designer, one of the funnest surf buddies and one of my best friends. We discovered each other a few years ago and have become inseparable since. We are too alike!
Here are her nine current obsessions :)
- learning how to noseride effortlessy (or at least looking like I'm not trying)
- Japanese subway tile for my projects. It's sooooo hard to look for it in Manila!
- To bangs or not to bangs?
- the FANTASTIC windows at Bergdorf-Goodman located at 5th Ave in NYC. (more photos here)
- Snowflakes cupcakes that i plan to bake/ give away for Christmas. I hope it happens!
- the body of Behati Prinsloo! she's been a regular desktop wallpaper, alternating between kassia meador & beyonce for thin-spiration!
- the monochromatic wardrobe palette of Karen Walker
- The hypnotic & captivating (well, at least for me) art of Nena Saguil
- and of course, i obsess about my Takayama because I'm always counting the days til I get to ride & play w/ it again in the ocean! :-)
check out nina's blog!